This exposed light bulb was located in an attic crawl area.
The light bulb was not visible from the attic access opening.
Although the fiberglass itself is not flammable,
the insulation paper covering was charred and could have ignited at any time.
Photo by Dennis Robitaille of Able Home Inspection
Do you have an interesting photo
to share of a unique or unusual home related issue or problem
condition? For instructions on sending it: E-Mail Dennis@Able Home
Inspection Credit will be given with your name and company if
it is used for the "Photo Of The Month."
Duplication of site content, including
photos & articles, without the written permission of Able
Home Inspection is prohibited and protected under U.S. copyright laws.