Legal Home Inspection Services, LLC
dba Able Home Inspection Of MA, NH & ME
Helping potential home buyers with emotionally charged buying decisions since 1983 by providing valuable inspection information. Easy to read & understand report, with photos, provides deep insight into the structural, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, roofing and many other home components. Have you checked if your potential home inspector:
- Has “real” credentials.
- Works in your best interest.
- Has attorney endorsements.
- Has hundreds of client reviews.
- Does only one inspection & report per day.
- Has signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
- Includes a Neighborhood Environmental Report.
- Helped State Licensing Board as an expert witness.
- Has completed over 500 hours of inspection related classes
- Carries general liability and errors and omissions insurance (E & O).
- Has contributed to the book – 21 Things Home Inspectors Should Know.
- Has been featured on Boston’s WBZ TV & Radio & in news media articles.
- Has been a Community Newspaper award winner for “Best Home Inspector”.
- Is the founder / director of the Independent Home Inspectors of North America.
- Provides detailed computer report with photos emailed within 6 hours after inspection.
Please browse through our inspection site using the menu items at the top of the page.