Able Home Inspection
Helping home buyers with emotionally charged buying decisions since 1983. We provide valuable inspection information conveyed through an easy to understand narrative report with photos.
Our home inspections reveal the true condition of the structural, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, roofing and many other home components. Price shopping inspectors? Home inspectors know the value of their service and charge accordingly.
Have you checked if your potential home inspector:
- Has “real” credentials.
- Has attorney endorsements.
- Has hundreds of client reviews.
- Does only one inspection & report per day.
- Has signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
- Helped State Licensing Board as an expert witness.
- Has completed over 500 hours of inspection related classes.
- Carries general liability and errors and omissions insurance (E & O).
- Has contributed to the book – 21 Things Home Inspectors Should Know.
- Has been a Community Newspaper award winner for “Best Home Inspector”.
- Is the founder / director of the Independent Home Inspectors of North America.
- Provides detailed computer report with photos emailed within 6 hours after inspection.
- Call (800) 640-2253