Legal Home Inspection Services, LLC
dba Able Home Inspection Of MA, NH & ME
Helping potential home buyers with emotionally charged buying decisions since 1983 by providing valuable inspection information. Easy to read report, with photos, provides great insight into the structural, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, roofing and other home components. Are you checking to see if your potential inspector:
- Has “real” Credentials.
- Works in your best interest.
- Has Attorney Endorsements.
- Has Hundreds Of Client Reviews.
- Does only one inspection & report per day.
- Has signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
- Includes a Neighborhood Environmental Report.
- Helped State Licensing Board as an Expert Witness.
- Has Completed Over 500 Hours Of Inspection Related Classes
- Carries general liability and errors and omissions insurance (E & O).
- Has contributed to the book – 21 Things Home Inspectors Should Know.
- Has been featured on Boston’s WBZ TV & Radio & in news media articles.
- Has been a Community Newspaper award winner for “Best Home Inspector”.
- Is the founder / director of the Independent Home Inspectors of North America.
- Provides detailed report (not handwritten checklist) with photos emailed within 6 hours after inspection.
Please browse through our inspection site using the menu items at the top of the page.