Able Home Inspection Of MA, NH & ME
Helping home buyers with emotionally charged buying decisions since 1983. We provide valuable inspection information conveyed through an easy to understand detailed report with photos. Our home inspections reveal the true condition of the structural, electrical, heating, cooling, plumbing, roofing, siding and many other home components.
Did you know there’s an inherent conflict of interest when an agent selling a house, also recommends a home inspector to the prospective buyer? This is true even if the agent hands you a list of 3 inspectors. Are you concerned whether your home inspector will work in your best interest? This uncertainty can be removed by hiring an independent home inspector.
Are you price shopping home inspectors? I doubt an inspector would answered the phone with this statement; “I’m the newest inspector in the area and to prove it, I charge the lowest fees around”. Shouldn’t you be looking for an experienced home inspector who knows what to look for and how to report it? Aside from fees, are you checking if your potential home inspector:
- Has “real” credentials.
- Has attorney endorsements.
- Has hundreds of client reviews.
- Does only one inspection & report per day.
- Has signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
- Helped State Licensing Board as an expert witness.
- Has completed over 500 hours of inspection related classes.
- Includes Free Neighborhood Environmental Report with Inspection.
- Carries general liability and errors and omissions insurance (E & O).
- Has contributed to the book – 21 Things Home Inspectors Should Know.
- Has been a Community Newspaper award winner for “Best Home Inspector”.