Able Home Inspection Of MA, NH & ME
Provides valuable inspection information to help potential home buyers with emotionally charged home buying decisions. Having an inspector with 32 years inspection experience working for you is critical. Ask about our unbeatable service of two inspectors at no additional cost to help thoroughly and efficiently inspect your prospective home. Able’s easy to read and understand report, with photos, provides great insight into the structural, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, roofing and many other aspects of the home. Inspection fees reflect an inspector’s education, qualifications, experience, type of report and quality of service provided. What type of report do you want? A cheap one? or a professional one? If you want to make sure your inspection money is spent wisely, be sure to ask if the inspector:
- Has “real” Credentials.
- Has Attorney Endorsements.
- Works in your best interest.
- Has Hundreds Of Client Reviews.
- Does only one inspection & report per day.
- Has signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
- Has completed over 8,000 thorough inspections.
- Helped State Licensing Board as an Expert Witness.
- Has Completed Over 500 Hours Of Inspection Related Classes.
- Carries general liability and errors and omissions insurance (E & O).
- Has contributed to the book – 21 Things Home Inspectors Should Know.
- Has been featured on Boston’s WBZ TV & Radio & in news media articles
- Has been a Community Newspaper award winner for “Best Home Inspector”.
- Is the founder / director of the Independent Home Inspectors of North America.
- Inspects condos, 2nd homes, vacation, single, multi-family & Commercial Buildings.
- Provides detailed report (not handwritten checklist) with photos emailed within 6 hours after inspection.
- Please browse through our inspection site using the menu items at the top of the page.